Friday, August 20, 2010

Is anyone else offended that our kids in school are using this forum to learn to hack school compute

It bothers me to see how many kids in school are in here asking how to hack school computers to go to myspace etc with the school computer when they are on computers belong to the school, and using bandwith paid for by the school? how many of them are wanting to go to violent sites, they promote revolution and rebellion, every one of the major violence crimes at schools, the children have been using school computers to organize and communicate, and learn. I send my kids to school to learn humanity and the education to be successful, not to become a criminal, is it just me,



Is anyone else offended that our kids in school are using this forum to learn to hack school computers?husqvarna



Absolutely!



My kids are still in elementary school, but I know that high school is just around the corner. I think it is appalling that kids can learn those types of things here, or anywhere.



I am disgusted at the questions kids are asking on here about sex and the like. I pray that I can steer my kids clear of this kind of filth. They're great, innocent kids so far.



Kids are even having others do their homework on this site! Unbelievable!



Is anyone else offended that our kids in school are using this forum to learn to hack school computers?microsoft office

No comments:

Post a Comment