Sunday, August 15, 2010

My Ipod Nano won't be reconized by either computers.?

My Ipod nano recently stopped being reconized by either my mac or Windows computers. I tried restarting it and pluggin it back in and nothing. I updated my Itunes, used Xplay on my Windows and still nothing. I can't download or upload music or anything. What can I do?



My Ipod Nano won't be reconized by either computers.?ducati



mine did the same thing! the only thing that i can figure what happened is i put songs on my iPod f/ a program other than iTunes, and that may have caused a virus...



check out my questions to see what people answered (because i recently asked about the same question)... and i know how you feel- its really frustrating, right?



My Ipod Nano won't be reconized by either computers.?hp



Make sure that you ipod is set to auto-sync every time it is plugged into your computer in the iTunes preferences.

No comments:

Post a Comment