Friday, August 20, 2010

I am in a small office with just 3 computers and I would like to know how I can see (through hacking

what the other people in my office are watching in their computers. I am the office manager and I suspect that one of the employees here is just surfing aroung the net instead of working while I am supervising them. Can someone help me how to do this. I know it must be a way.



thanks in advance.



I am in a small office with just 3 computers and I would like to know how I can see (through hacking I guess)?software



symantec pcanywhere works. but the user can tell if you're spying one them but it is a good way to scare them back to work haha.



I am in a small office with just 3 computers and I would like to know how I can see (through hacking I guess)?vincent



Install a Proxy server like Winproxy on the computer that shares the internet instead of ICS. You can control and see what they access.
dameware would be a good app to view what he is looking at.
UltraVNC will work. It's what I use. It can run hidden on the other machines and you can view everything they do. It's also free.

No comments:

Post a Comment