Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can I Install Windows Vista: Home Premium on 2 computers with the same disc?

I would like to install Windows vista on 2 computers with the same disc because im on a tight budget....i wouldnt buy windows xp because it's more expensive tham vista home premium...



Can I Install Windows Vista: Home Premium on 2 computers with the same disc?ariel



I wouldn't advise it. I tried doing that and kept getting messages stating that it was an unauthorized version on the other PC, meanwhile, the first PC I installed it on worked just fine.



Can I Install Windows Vista: Home Premium on 2 computers with the same disc?computers



is that a liscensed version? if it is, no, you can't install in on two computers because it will be asking for the product key and microsoft is tight on that one. but you can install it on one computer, and you just have to crack it on the other computer.



By the way, vista is very unstable still. I had vista ultimate and most of my programs didn't work because it was incompatible with vista. i had to upgrade most programs (either bought it or downloaded it). Lucky if the software is available but there are still a lot of softwares that are not upgraded for use with vista. Just a bit of opinion. :)
hi
Maybe No, Microsoft have include technology for denied installing their software in 2 computer. Vista have Daily limit Registration,right?

No comments:

Post a Comment