Friday, August 20, 2010

Sugg me a software by which i can control/See the other computers, or comp screen connected in LAN f

I want to control/see my all systems connected with my computer through LAN on my computers screen. Like what others are doing etc.



Sugg me a software by which i can control/See the other computers, or comp screen connected in LAN from my PC?symantic



VNC will do what you are looking for. It is simple to setup on Win32 and comes in just about every other OS flavor under the sun. It can be tuned to work well even at dialup speeds. There are a few variants out so you do have quite a selection. Below is one that I have used and can verify that it works well.



Sugg me a software by which i can control/See the other computers, or comp screen connected in LAN from my PC?viruses



You can do this in windows XP professional.



When you setup your network you can see who is on the network and set access levels,etc.
hey there



there is a program named ''give me too'' i have it on my pc you can do what you want try search it over google and search with ''spy word



sorry i can't remember the site name

No comments:

Post a Comment