Sunday, August 15, 2010

I can't get into my yahoo mail account from the 2 computers I normally use, but can access it f

For the last two days I haven't been able to get into my yahoo mail account from the 2 computers I normally use, the one here at work and my laptop at home. The screen goes white and whilst the progress bar at the bottom seems to be working, after 20 mins, I've given up. But strangely, if I use a different computer, I can access it straight away. I don't receive spam email in my yahoo account. Can anyone help me please??? Thank you



I can't get into my yahoo mail account from the 2 computers I normally use, but can access it from others?free adware remover



try to login from here for faster access



http://us.m.yahoo.com/p/mail



and



It seems you are using new yahoo mail, which needs latest browsers.For error free emailing use yahoo mail classic



Use the below link to return to yahoo mail classic and click yes ,when it asks for ''opt out''



http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/dc/optout?s



I can't get into my yahoo mail account from the 2 computers I normally use, but can access it from others?internet security 2006



Yahoo is still having some problems at the moment. Suggested cures range from Update Adobe Flash Player and Javascript to clear IE7 cache, cookies, and browsing history. Different things seem to work for different people. It's causing attachments to not show, 999 errors where it won't let you do a particular action and some people cannot send recieve delete or move mail. It's not just Vista either it's happening to some of us on XP. I have been advised to use this site to view my mail, www.mail2web.com if all else fails go back to classic mail via this link. http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/dc/optout?s... click yes when asked do you want to opt out. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment