Friday, August 20, 2010

Can I logged in my YM account in 2 computers at the same time?

If i logged in my ym on my pc and then again on another pc, is it possible? can I use my YM on both computers? or just 1 only?



Can I logged in my YM account in 2 computers at the same time?anti virus protection



I am doing it right now. I am logged into my bedroom computer. I put this on my watch list went to the living room computer and logged on. Went to Answers and saw my book marked list and saw this question. Then went into the bedroom to answer this. I do this all the time.



Can I logged in my YM account in 2 computers at the same time?antivirus



No, when you log into the new one it signs out the other one. I just make another yahoo screenname thats similiar and add my friends to it.
I have been able to do that before. I use it at work and i leave it on at all times at home, so i definetly know that it can b done. I hope this helps some.

No comments:

Post a Comment