Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I am trying to upload a photo, I have tried 3 different computers. All come back with the same error

This error tells me there is something wrong with my computer or that I have a virus. All three computers are on different internet providers, still the same error.



I am trying to upload a photo, I have tried 3 different computers. All come back with the same error 999.?cafe racer



Im getting same problem its yahoo they tried telling me it was my service provider i got in contact with them and they got back too me everythings ok with my provider its yahoo acting up again



I am trying to upload a photo, I have tried 3 different computers. All come back with the same error 999.?free anti virus



Error 999 Yahoo mail



This error is caused when Yahoo bans your IP address.



FIX:



Wait a few days and check your mail again, or try logging in from



http://mail.yahoo.co.uk



or



http://login.europe.yahoo.com/config/mai...



Some users have had success by using an alternative browser.
it might be the photo. maybe it just was not meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment