Friday, August 20, 2010

I have installed new Microsoft Windows Server Small Business 2003. How can I Adjust time on client c

Recently, I have installed Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003 and all client computers are connected to the domain.



My problem is, the Date %26 Time on the Server is correct, while the Date %26 Time on all client computers is differernt and incorrect.



when I tray to adjust the Date %26 Time on the client computers, it works only for short time and after a while it retutn to the incorrect one. Therefor, I need assistance how to solve this probelm. /how can I fix the Date %26 Time of the client computers? / Thank you.



I have installed new Microsoft Windows Server Small Business 2003. How can I Adjust time on client computers?kawasaki



Is the time out by a set number of hours? If so you may want to check the time zone on the clients and the server is the same.



If this is correct add the following command to your logon script to set the time at logon;



NET TIME \\yourservername /SET /YES



I have installed new Microsoft Windows Server Small Business 2003. How can I Adjust time on client computers?nortan antivirus



Although I am not sure about the answer, but maybe you should check out this: http://msmvps.com/blogs/bradley/archive/...



Anyway, if you are interested in MCSE video training and study guides, you can visit Pay Low Books! http://paylowbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment