Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I am trying to share files and my printer with 12 other computers in my office?

All the computers including the one that i am tying to use for the host computer can all go to the internet but the 12pcs are on vista and the host is xp



I am trying to share files and my printer with 12 other computers in my office?moto guzzi



Just change the ip



I am trying to share files and my printer with 12 other computers in my office?norton internet security 2008



Very do-able, what's the problem you're having?
First Connect Every PC To A Router Start Each Vista PC And Open network and sharing leave them at that go back to the Xp Go here



http://booger601.googlepages.com/XPTHING...



( Don't worry Its Mine Website No viruses)



Install it this make your xp findable by the vista PCs



connect the PC to the router as well if you haven't already done so



Then Go To Control panel Then Click Network Setup Wizard



Click this PC connects directly to the net other connect to the net though this PC



Go Though it then once done..............................



ALL COMPUTERS CONNECT TO THE NET AND THEY SHARE THE SAME PRINTER ALSO YOUR SEE THEN IN MY NETWORK PLACES ....... If Any Problems Email me At Booger601@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment