Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can someone tell me in a paragraph about how computers affect are modern day life?

can someone tell me in a paragraph about how computers affect are modern day life



Can someone tell me in a paragraph about how computers affect are modern day life?best antivirus software



For the better as long as you know how to use one and you do so constructively!..



Can someone tell me in a paragraph about how computers affect are modern day life?firewall



So you have not noticed that computers run our lives.



we cannot do nothing without mechanical help.
Well, one way is with grammar and spell check so that even those with poor skills such as you, could frame an articulate, grammatically correct question, if they would use the tools available to them.
Tthey have a 'spell check' facility which means that people tend to write nonsense and then trust the computer to correct any mistakes. It can't, it does not understand English.



The spill checker haze nut Pict up those mistakes in thus sentence.
they cause us to isolate the more we have technology in our lives the easier it is to isolate ourselves and not reach out and literally touch someone
I used to go to the library for information...now I have my own library sitting on my desk. I used to phone my Sister in New Zealand once a month and it cost me a fortune...now I talk to her and can see her every other day, and it costs me nothing.



  • special beauty salons
  • natural remedies for pimple
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment